vegan, easy, gluten free, oil free
Welcome to brunch heaven.
These Southwestern style hashbrowns are taken to the next level.
*They are SO simple to make
& require only one pan
*They are oil & gluten free
*They are loaded with flavor
*You can eat a ton, guilt free!
I love these as a simple breakfast, topped with some smashed black beans and cilantro, or served as a side with some tofu scramble. Enjoy these any time of the day! They store well and are perfect for meal prep too!
Enjoy!!! Connect with me here or on Instagram or Pinterest!
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below! Take a picture and tag me on Instagram @samcookskindness !
One Pan Southwest Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
- 3 sweet potatoes, medium
- 1 purple onion, small
- 2 bell peppers
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro
- hot sauce! Like Franks or Tabasco
- smashed black beans
- Set oven to 400°
- Grate sweet potato on large setting of box grater or use a food processor to save time if available, Spread onto large silicone mat (or parchment paper) lined baking sheet.
- Chop bell peppers and slice red onion. Add to sweet potatoes
- Sprinkle all spices over top and carefully mix till combined. Spread mixture evenly on sheet pan.
- Place baking sheet into oven for 15 minutes. Remove pan and carefully mix potatoes, spread evenly and return to oven for 15 more minutes
- Can enjoy as is or broil on high for 2-5 minutes (watching carefully) to crisp top layer even more.
- Serves 2 as a main or 4 as a side! Enjoy with black beans or a tofu scramble for a complete meal! Delicious topped with fresh cilantro!
Connect with me!
Leave a Reply