vegan, easy, gluten free, oil free
Welcome to brunch heaven.
These Southwestern style hashbrowns are taken to the next level.
*They are SO simple to make
& require only one pan
*They are oil & gluten free
*They are loaded with flavor
*You can eat a ton, guilt free!
I love these as a simple breakfast, topped with some smashed black beans and cilantro, or served as a side with some tofu scramble. Enjoy these any time of the day! They store well and are perfect for meal prep too!
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below! Take a picture and tag me on Instagram @samcookskindness !
One Pan Southwest Sweet Potato Hashbrowns
- 3 sweet potatoes, medium
- 1 purple onion, small
- 2 bell peppers
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro
- hot sauce! Like Franks or Tabasco
- smashed black beans
- Set oven to 400°
- Grate sweet potato on large setting of box grater or use a food processor to save time if available, Spread onto large silicone mat (or parchment paper) lined baking sheet.
- Chop bell peppers and slice red onion. Add to sweet potatoes
- Sprinkle all spices over top and carefully mix till combined. Spread mixture evenly on sheet pan.
- Place baking sheet into oven for 15 minutes. Remove pan and carefully mix potatoes, spread evenly and return to oven for 15 more minutes
- Can enjoy as is or broil on high for 2-5 minutes (watching carefully) to crisp top layer even more.
- Serves 2 as a main or 4 as a side! Enjoy with black beans or a tofu scramble for a complete meal! Delicious topped with fresh cilantro!
Connect with me!