Hey there Kind Cookers! Today I'm introducing to you the most delicious & creamy White Bean Avocado Dip! Every time I make this dip it never lasts the day, my family goes crazy over it.
Its the perfect dip to go along with chips at a party. But I especially like it as a topping for basically anything. Tacos, burrito bowls, salads, nachos, wraps. Seriously. It's amazing on everything.
NO Equipment Required White Bean Avocado Dip
You could use a blender or food processor to make this dip come together SUPER fast, but it's not necessary. Simply chop a few ingredients and then mash it all together to your desired consistency. I like to have some chunky beans in the dip personally, but it's really simple to mash it to a smooth consistency as well.
Let's talk ingredients. Everything is very simple, all you need for this White Bean Avocado Dip is:
a can of cannellini beans
a ripe avocado
a handful of cilantro
a jalapeno (if you're spicy!🌶 )
What are you waiting for? Go make some now! Don't have the time?
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below! Take a picture and tag me on Instagram @samcookskindness !
White Bean Avocado Dip
- 1 can cannellini beans drained & rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, stems & leaves
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded
- Add all ingredients into the blender (or food processor) and blend to desired consistency.
Hand Mashed Instructions
- Dice jalapeno very small and chop cilantro small
- Mix all ingredients into a medium bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher to desired consistency.