Hi there, friend!! I've got a sweet and simple recipe for you today! Here's a quick Hummus recipe for all my pickle lovers! Don't throw away that juice when your pickles are gone, there are so many uses! This Dill Pickle Hummus is one of my favorite ways to get a creamy, to-die-for hummus. No added oil needed.
The trick to the creamiest, oil free, hummus, is COLD liquid. So make sure your pickle juice is refrigerated before use. Enjoy with fresh veggies, on sandwiches, wraps, however you deem fit!
Making this Dill Pickle Hummus
All you need to make this easy dip is a food processor or blended and a few wholesome ingredients!
- Chickpeas - I like to cook my chickpeas from dry, however canned will also work for this recipe!
- Tahini - Look for a tahini that is extra liquid-y and smooth. I use the Krinos Brand most often.
- Dill - dried works great, but fresh is even better!
- Garlic Powder
- COLD Dill Pickle Juice - save the juice when your pickles are gone and keep it as cold as possible for the creamiest hummus!
Blend all ingredients to desired consistency, slowly adding in the pickle juice as you go. Push down the sides as needed and continue blending till smooth. Top with more fresh or dried dill and go to town!!
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating below! Take a picture and tag me on Instagram @samcookskindness !
Looking for more dip ideas?? Check out these favorites ➡ Lasagna Dip and White Bean Avocado Dip!
Dill Pickle Hummus
- 3 cups cooked chickpeas or 2 cans drained & rinsed
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice refrigerated
- salt to taste
- Add all ingredients except for the cold pickle juice to food processor.
- Turn food processor on to medium and slowing add in cold pickle juice. Blend until combined. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Leave a Reply